viewfd 2. 55 portable
viewfd 2. 55 portable | 5. 13 mb
viewfd - compact file manager, depending on a fully comparable with total commander, but it is free. Viewfd has a built-in viewer for files, understands the common text formats, among which are rtf. There is also image viewer, which is capable of editing. viewfd allows:
1. Play video and audio (directshow, mci), working with lists (m3u, pls).
2. Quick view files in the inactive panel and full-screen slide show for image files.
3. Customize image. Changing the size of images and create html albums.
4. Viewing and editing tables in a database formats txt, dbf, db, sql (bde, ado).
5. Monitoring the use of connections, running processes, selection of windows, selecting titles, keystrokes, screen content.
6. Calculator formulas with the possibility of charting.
7. Autoruns management, incd.
8. Cleanup files, directories, drives provides data confidentiality and preventing the accumulation of debris.
9. where to get product key of windows 7 ultimate Backup. Edit tags and renaming mp3 and wma files.
10. Browse registry with advanced search capabilities.
11. Office archiver winrar and 7-zip.
12. Encoding files, without header and checksum, which greatly complicates the unauthorized detection and decoding.
13. Browse titles with copy fragments, and creating images. home page
http://viewfd. Narod. Ru/download:
http://hotfile. Com/dl/97733953/a92b920/viewfd 2. 55 portable. Rar. Htmldownload from fileserve. Com
http://www. Fileserve. Com/file/vm7cktk/viewfd_2. 55_portable. Rardownload from filesonic. Com
http://www. Filesonic. Com/file/60157503/viewfd_2. 55_portable. Rar
WHAT IS VISION CALIFORNIA?
California must plan for future growth – by 2050, the state’s population is expected to grow to nearly 60 million people and 24 million jobs*. The path that we take to accommodate growth can lead us in many directions. Vision California provides the information we need to make informed decisions about how and where we want to grow.
The Vision California project, funded by the California High Speed Rail Authority in partnership with the Strategic Growth Council, is developing two new modeling tools – the “Urban Footprint” map-based model and the “Rapid Fire” spreadsheet-based tool – to formulate and compare scenarios for how California
can accommodate growth. By clearly expressing the consequences of different growth scenarios, Vision California can inform the decisions that will drive California’s infrastructure investments.
* California DOF and EDD based projections.